AC Replacement In Mansura, Marksville, Bunkie, LA and Surrounding Areas
Everyone loves having a reliable air conditioner that serves their needs regardless of the weather conditions. A properly working AC is crucial to the health, convenience, and comfort of everyone around you. Unfortunately, even the best air conditioning units don’t last forever. While regular maintenance and repairs do a great job in ensuring your AC’s efficiency, there comes a time where the only way out is a replacement. Contact Us Today For AC Replacement In Mansura, Marksville, Bunkie, LA and Surrounding Areas.
At Service Air & Electrical Co, we take pride in delivering timely, efficient, and reliable AC replacement services to property owners in Mansura, LA, and surrounding areas. We have the resources you need to have your AC replaced and will help you make the right decision on the best system for your home or business. We understand that, at times, it can be hard to know when it’s time to pull the trigger on a new AC unit.
So when is it time to put your old unit to rest? Here are some signs:
- Your AC Makes Too Loud Noise: Whether you hear screeching, rattling, or banging noise, and even after repairs, it’s the same, your AC is due for replacement. The noises might be a result of a worn-out belt or something internally that has gone beyond repair.
- Your Utility Bills Make You Cringe: Another indicator that your AC is on its final legs is when your utility bills keep rising without extra usage. Regardless of the cause, your AC unit will need to be replaced.
- Your Unit Is Old: An AC unit’s average lifespan is about 10-15 years based on the type you own. If your system is reaching that age, it might be time you considered replacing it.
- Your AC Blows Warm Air: It beats the purpose of owning an air conditioner if all it does is to blow warm air. Blowing warm air might be an indicator that the refrigerant or outside component coils have an issue. If the problem remains even after repair, it might be best if you consider replacing it.
- Your AC Produces Weird Odors: If you begin experiencing weird smells from your AC, probably it’s time you replaced it. The air coming out of your AC’s vents should smell clean and not moldy, smoky, or musty.
If you notice any of the above signs in your Air Conditioner, it is crucial to replace it. Having a well-working AC unit makes life a lot easier as it gives you the comfort you deserve — especially here in Mansura, LA, and surrounding areas. At Service Air & Electrical Co, we value your comfort and safety more than anything else and focus on providing you with top-notch AC replacement services.
4 Common Mistakes People Make During AC Replacement Mansura, LA
Summers have become increasingly unbearable, either you’re at home or the workplace. This has made it almost impossible to survive without air conditioners. Therefore, it’s important to maintain these systems to get through the summer.
But when AC units are beyond repair, replacing them becomes the sole solution. However, most people make mistakes during installation and compromise the unit’s performance. That said, here are common mistakes to avoid when conducting AC replacement in Mansura, LA.
Getting A Wrong Size Equipment
Sometimes, people make wrong decisions and buy small-sized cooling systems when replacing their AC units. The end results are often scary such as increased utility bills and frequent damages. Such events may cost you, even more, when you’ve to replace it again sooner.
It’s essential to get accurate load calculations based on the property’s features, scope, and personal needs. Let a qualified HVAC technician handle the arithmetic part and recommend the right AC size.
Considering Cheap Services
Most HVAC contractors charge almost the same price quote for any AC replacement. Yet, some may offer the lowest prices to replace your system. The truth is that cheapest replacement costs may seem a good deal but could cost you a fortune.
For instance, installation laws may catch up with you or poor installations may cause more problems to your equipment. Always consider standard AC replacement services because they tend to protect your air conditioner and give you better results.
Hiring Unqualified And Unreliable Contractors
Choosing the right HVAC contractor is a critical step before replacing your AC. More so, unqualified contractors may do shoddy jobs and cause damages to your equipment. Naturally, there’s a huge difference between hiring a certified HVAC technician and a terrible and costly contractor.
Always do a little homework about 3 or 4 contractor referrals before hiring any of them. It is advisable to consider local AC replacement companies known within the area. Also, interview them to ascertain their reputation and service delivery.
Not Receiving A Written Warranty
The HVAC contractor you hire should stand with the products and services they offer. This means they should show confidence by presenting to you a written warranty before your new installation. This means you’re protected against any unforeseen dangers of your new AC unit.
For professional and quality AC replacement in Mansura, LA, we here at Service Air & Electrical Co have got you covered. Let our well-informed, experienced, and friendly team do the hard work for you. Reach us to schedule an appointment with us today!